photo

photo
I love to decorate.... whether it be one style at a time or all at once...

Friday, August 29, 2014

and one more garden arch.. this time in the front..

  This week I finally put up my last garden arch. It sits at the entry of my winding side garden and faces my front yard.

 I took advantage of all the rain we had this week, which made the ground very soft and easy for me to hammer the bottom spikes into the ground.
 I planted 2 climbing roses either side called 'renae' which you can hardly see right now but am hoping this will be smothered in pink roses by summertime..and if you look closely at the drawing Amy did of my home in my side bar you can see that she drew in my arch way back then! 


and what's already blooming with spring only a couple of days away!






I'm loving it...take care, Maryann

2 comments:

Meg said...

Gorgeous!

Lounging with a Latte said...

I love this time of year, when everything in the garden wakes up and starts to come to life after a cold winter. The arch is going to look really pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails