photo

photo
I love to decorate.... whether it be one style at a time or all at once...

Friday, August 9, 2013

garden arch inspiration for my new garden bed..



                                  







Hi girls, since we had some trees chops down on the side of the house, that created way too much shade, I've been busy creating new garden beds underneath. We didn't get them chopped completely, we left them about 6ft high so they will fill in again and eventually create a hedge. 




all of the above photos were from pinterest... don't you just love a garden arch? I sure do and I wanted to incorporate one into my garden. The pics below are what I'm up to. The arch I bought not long ago from Aldi but everything else I already had lying around. I loved the idea with the urns in front.. hopefully I will replace my plastic ones with nicer ones one day but for now they will do. I also like the idea of pavers under the bench so I used a couple where you can rest your feet. I am planting the pretty rose 'pierre de ronsard' on both sidesof the arch and smaller

dwarf roses in the pots. Please excuse my writing today .. it's all over the place but my cursor has a mind of it's own and i can only write where it will let me!! The photo with the smaller roses is the dwarf and the pic with 2 roses only is the pierre de ronsard. The land you see behind the bench is actually my neighbours. I am hoping in time once the rose fills out it will give me a bit of privacy too. Ok will sign off for today and will post more pics once I have some flowers in... take care, Maryann





1 comment:

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Maryann,
We have been working in our yards too. I love your rose so pretty and your sitting bench.
Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails