Here is the finished product...
I had some tulle on hand so I decided to use a bit of that here and there to soften the look.
I was inspired to do this after reading this post by Anne at White Lace Cottage..
I threaded the wire through the tip of the roses and used the smaller ones at either end and the larger ones in the middle. I did use a needle first to create the hole for the wire to go through as the wire I used was not very strong.
so it turned out a little floppy.. next time I'll use a stronger wire..
I really like the look of this rose when dried as well as fresh..
I think I might just make another one!