photo

photo
I love to decorate.... whether it be one style at a time or all at once...

Friday, October 4, 2013

what's blooming ..sept 2013

We have had a good start to spring this year and my garden is just full of colour!  Nearly every morning I'll make myself a cuppa and have a wander round and just enjoy the beauty that God created and of course look for anything new that may have opened to make my day. I'll just warn you there are quite a few pics.













My angel has lost his wings for now. We had very strong winds not long ago and knocked my poor angel down. They suffered a crack down the middle so I need to find a good quality glue as he's not the same with out them.


Looks like Ill be doing some weeding this week end....










I'm still waiting very patiently for my roses to bloom but not long now! Today I'm joining Glenda at
Tootsie Time for Fertiliser Friday
take care... Maryann

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails