photo

photo
I love to decorate.... whether it be one style at a time or all at once...

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

new curtains...


Hi girls, this pretty bunch of roses sitting on my kitchen window is what greets me every morning.. I only planted it last year near my vegie patch and it's doing really well..yes, I do love spring!

I managed to hang my curtains up.. and have to say I'm pretty happy with them!






they are sort of a sheer open weave linen with a very faint beige checked pattern on them .. exactly what i was looking for..

at night the pattern stands out more. They have sort of a shabby french feel which I'm lovin' and I scored them from Big W if anyone is interested here in Aussie land.

I also changed a few things around on my sideboard and stuck to a white and silver theme with just a few touches of pink..


my hutch is still simplified from before and I'm liking the look too.. i think I might keep it this way. As you can see I have a lot less roses but I still need my fix of pink here and there.
 bye for now,
take care,
Maryann xxx 












































3 comments:

Susan said...

Maryann, your roses are gorgeous! I love your beautiful French style decorating. That sideboard is gorgeous!

Elizabeth and Gary said...

I love your new curtains..I just hung new curtains too! last weekend.
Wow, you are having your spring and we just started our winter and boy is it getting cold in the mornings. Enjoy your beautiful weather and your pretty roses. I love all your soft colors.
Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

Mike said...

Love the roses you have there. They are so pink and pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails