photo

photo
I love to decorate.... whether it be one style at a time or all at once...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Treasures in my garden...

One of my favourite things to do is work in my garden. Unfortunately I haven't been able to much of that lately. I just love my old established trees that were here when we moved in. I find it so relaxing to take a stroll and check out what's growing well (or not) in my garden. What I also love to do is to add statues or anthing else that tickles my fancy to make it even more interesting. So I thought I'd give you a bit of a tour and just warn you there are heaps of photos! ....






















I hope you liked my tour.. just wanted to take some pics before autumn really sets in.  Leaves have already started falling from my trees. Oh No! I don't like winter .. and already can't wait for spring to come round again. Atleast I can see other bloggers are now enjoying spring coming round to their place. 
 take care, Maryann

6 comments:

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Thank you so much for the lovely tour of your beautiful garden! It's so strange, that here in the states we are working on spring, and you are heading into fall? Amazing!

Warmest, Brenda

Tanza said...

Hi Maryann,
You always share such beauty !! Whether it be inside your home or out !! I did enjoy my tour .. now, I want to go back and take another peek into your daughters beautiful room .. that turned out over the top .. GORGEOUS !! The softness and simplicity of it all .. I could stay in there, and NeVeR come out ... hahaha .. thanks for always sharing such beauty ~
hugs ~tea~xo

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Yes MarionDee, I certainly did enjoy the tour of your lovely garden with so many interesting things to look at. I like to do the same, but unfortunately where I live now, I can't really do to much. Winter, well that's not good.... we are now out of it, and into spring.... Yeah! I really prefer to have it like this all year round.

Hugs*

Unknown said...

Those photos ara amazing, you have a very pretty garden full of treasures.

Hugs
Charo

cheryls fascinatingfinds said...

Thanks for finding me, know I've found you. You have amazing ground, love all the rusty yard art, gotta run, have to read the rest of your posts, Cheryl

Siobhan said...

Oh your garden is so peacful...I could spend the whole day walking around. I too love gardening...cant wait to get started in the new house!

Siobhan

p.s. I need some help over at my blog if you get a spare min. xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails