photo

photo
I love to decorate.... whether it be one style at a time or all at once...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

saturday finds...

Saturday morning and I'm still in bed thinking.. I really should get up now and get dressed to go to those garage sales that are just around the corner from me. (which doesn't happen very often)  Will I, won't I.. a part of me couldn't be bothered and the other part thought, I wonder what I'll be missing out on if I don't. So after a cuppa decided yep, better go!  I'm so glad I did..
For the past couple of weeks I've been searching on ebay for a couple of sconces for my family room to replace the ones I already have.. they're ok but wanted something more eloborate and couldn't believe I found these!
Also found these vintage S & P shakers! I just love them! Also found the little silver dish earlier this week from vinnies. Think the shakers look really good sitting in it. (atleast for now anyway)


Found these really cute handles at a local market ( mmm... must remember to go there more often!)
They had a bit too much gold on them so I have just given them a coat of offwhite and I think they will go really well on Lisa's cupboard. I had intended using crystal ones, but for $1 each I couldn't pass them by.

I hope you all had a great w/e. Was a pretty quiet one for me... take care, Maryann

2 comments:

Tania said...

Hi maryann, What great finds at the garage sale. Lucky you went. LOve the handles for $1 each what an amazing bargain.

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

aaaah I do love a good garage sale, well worth it for those sconces ~ yum! Love those old handles too. I found some similar ones which I think I will also paint white as they look great.
alicia :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails