photo

photo
I love to decorate.... whether it be one style at a time or all at once...

Friday, July 11, 2014

desk make over for Lisa in my favorite colour ...

Gee, can't believe it's been 2 months since my last post!  So today I'll show you what I just finished making over for Lisa. This first picture is AFTER I sanded it back to get all the grime off.

She told me that she needs a desk in her room now as she will be going for her diploma in childcare. She's doing it online (I'm so proud) so she'll need a dedicated space to do it.

 Luckily I remembered that I already had an old one that  I picked up a while ago from a garage sale.
So after a bit of filling, a coat of white paint and a bit of aqua this is what she looked like.


The colour is called shampoo by dulux and it is a bit darker than what we wanted.
I then dry brushed it again with the white, distressed it and gave it a coat of clear wax.

I also recovered an old chair that I had done up a while ago too and the pink paint had all chipped... perfect!




So that's it. I've also been getting back into ebay if anyone is interested in looking. Hopefully I will have lots more old and also new items in stock.
take care girls.. Maryann






1 comment:

Mari said...

Your daughters desk turned out beautiful, wow what a little paint can do ;-)

Smiles~
Mari

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails