photo

photo
I love to decorate.... whether it be one style at a time or all at once...

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

hutch inspiration....

In a previous post I mentioned I was working on making over a buffet and hutch. I did paint the bottom section but came to a halt because I wanted to back the hutch section with wall paper. Since there are no great wall paper shops where I live and the ones at the hardware stores are very limited I decided to look online and found a website where I could get some samples which I am waiting on as we speak. There were quite a few that I liked and couldn't decide which is so typically me. So in the meantime here are some inspiration photos I found on pinterest...







This one is painted a different colour has the same effect.



I hope my project will turn out as nice as these!
take care, Maryann


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails