photo

photo
I love to decorate.... whether it be one style at a time or all at once...

Monday, April 8, 2013

more sewing.. tilda fabrics nursery set...

Here are some pics of what I've been sewing lately... a custom made order for some baby bedding.
Most of the fabrics we picked are by Tilda plus a few others mixed in.


                                                               patchwork heart cushion

      train cushion, yes this is for a little girl as my lovely client (and hubby) wanted a few train accents in the room!



                               bought cot and cradle sheets to which I added some matching trim

craddle quilt


raggy ruffle cot quilt


this week I am working on a couple of lamps to finish it all off... will show pics when they're done..

I am really looking forward to next week. Hubby has a week off and we will be tackling the final stage of our rockery. We have already done one side and the front. We now need to do the side of the house that doesn't really get seen much, which is a shame as the garden is just lovely there with a winding path from front to back. We will be finishing that off too by adding crushed rock and hopefully if there is enough time we will be putting up something that I have wanted since forever! A GREENHOUSE! 
So, I'll keep you posted on that too... can't wait!
take care girls... Maryann

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh this bedding you made is absolutely beautiful! What an awesome job you did! That is going to be one lucky little girl to have such pretty bedding!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails