photo

photo
I love to decorate.... whether it be one style at a time or all at once...

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

hallway stand make-over...

Hi girls, just some pics I took of my latest make-over..

I was given this hallway stand from my sister-in-law.. she chops and changes furniture like underwear..

                                                                         Before.. I added the applique up top..



                                                                          After..
a bit of white paint and whalaa! I decided to leave the hooks and handle black..



As you can see the flooring is done in the hallway and I am so happy! It still needs a little trim round the skirting board but that will be done last when it's all finished.  Ofcourse more furniture needs to go in there but thought I'd show you my progress so far..  bye for now,
take care, Maryann

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh Maryann the stand is beautiful and your hallway just devine,i love your decorating style,well done

Jenny said...

Nice work, the hall stand looks great as do your floors! ;-)

Marilyn said...

I love the hallstand... and your decor...but whats the thing hanging on the hallstand with the legs etc???

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I really like the transformation on your hall stand, it doesn't even look like the old piece.
Your floors are beautiful and the hall tree is perfect in the entry.

hugs
Sissie

Donna said...

It's beautiful!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

WOW!!!

I Love it!!!

Unknown said...

Your floor looks great ! And WOW what a difference white paint makes to that hall stand ! All the detail shows up now .

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Wow, that looks great now! Beautiful!
Hugs,
Penny

Passionate for White said...

Amazing that it's the same piece. In its darker state it almost looked victorian and now its so cottage looking... LOVE IT!

Betty said...

I love what you did to it. I will have to be on the lookout for one like that.

Marilyn said...

Thanks Maryann for your lovely message on my blog and thanks for visiting me. :) Marilyn.

beachvintage.com said...

What a fab renovation. I love the result.

Essay Writing said...

Like this one also...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails